Eventbrite ticket price change is NOT reflected in WordPress

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite ticket price change is NOT reflected in WordPress

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bill
    Participant

A new bug I’ve found is that if you have to change the price of a ticket in EB after it’s published in Tribe, no matter what you do, Tribe will only display the price as it was when it was originally imported over. The only way I’ve found to fix this is to delete the Tribe event and start over. Obviously not convenient or time efficient. Is there a way to “update” an event forcing the new pricing to display in WP side?

Hi:

My apologies in taking so long to respond to your query. I want to let you know that we are actively looking into this issue and I should have an update for you shortly. Thanks for your patience.

– Matthew

Hi Again!

I wanted to follow-up as I have run a few tests with our Eventbrite Tickets plug-in and am getting different results than you outline. To confirm the issue you are facing is that when you update an Event in Eventbrite (modify ticket pricing) it doesn’t get reflected in your WordPress website. correct?

I ran through the above scenario using the following steps and wasn’t able to replicate your issue. In my case Any time I add a new Ticket or modify an existing ticket it is correctly being reflected in my WordPress site. Can you confirm if you are doing anything differently?  If not are there other plugins you are running on your site?

1. <span style=”line-height: 13px;”>Create new Event on Eventbrite with 1 ticket cost $20</span>
    2. Import the Event using Eventbrite Tickets import functionality
    3. Publish Event in WordPress site without any further modifications.
      Leave this event associated with eventbrite.com? option is marked Yes
    4. View Event in WordPress – see ticket details cost is as expected plus fee
    5. In Eventbrite admin modify Ticket cost to $25
    6. View Event in WordPress – see ticket details cost is $25 plus fee
    7. In Eventbrite add new Ticket cost free
    8. View Event in WordPress – see new ticket details cost is 0 and previous ticket
    9. Edit Event – see Ticket options in admin screen

I am using theme Twenty Fourteen with only The Events Calendar  and Eventbrite Tickets to run these tests.  Can you please let me know if there are other steps you are performing beyond those I outline above? If not can you confirm that when you deactivate all other plugins this issue persists?

Thank you in advance for your help investigating this issue.

– Matthew

Hi, I wanted to quickly follow-up with you to see if you are all set or if you have further questions. Please let me know if you do have additional questions I can assist with or if I should go ahead and close this thread.

Thank you,

– Matthew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite ticket price change is NOT reflected in WordPress’ is closed to new replies.