Eventbrite Ticket Login Loop

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Ticket Login Loop

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Scott Lucente
    Participant

We are having this exact same issue. We are asked to log in to Eventbrite then allow Modern Tribe to access our account, then back to the plugin and then it again asks us to log back into Eventbrite and do it all over again. One constant loop.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/eventbrite-tickets-login-loop-2/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Scott!

Thanks for taking the time to report this.

Unfortunately, we are already aware of this problem with the API connection and we are working on solving it shortly.

I will set this thread’s status to “Pending fix” and link it to the report. This way, we will notify you once a fix is shipped.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Best,
    Victor

Scott Lucente
    Participant

Thanks Victor. Just wanted to add that our ticketing info has disappeared as well, like the others. Thanks for the help!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Scott,

Thanks for letting us know about that.

We’ll keep you posted about the issue.

Thanks again for your patience.

Best,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Scott!

Just wanted to share with you that we have shipped a fix for this issue. It’s all on our Event Aggregator server side of things so you don’t need to update any plugins.

As always, please make sure you are using the latest versions of our plugins. Remember you can always download our plugins from your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please try your Eventbrite API connection and let us know if it works for you.

Best,
    Victor

Scott Lucente
    Participant

Victor,
    It is still doing the same thing and plugins are up-to-date. Please advise. Thanks.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Scott!

Thanks for letting us know about that.

I’ve just tried on my end and I’m getting the same result as you are. It seems there could be something going on with the Eventbrite API.

I will reach out to the team so they can look into this and we’ll let you know as soon as we have an update.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Scott Lucente
    Participant

This reply is private.

Scott Lucente
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mike!

Just wanted to let you know that we’ve just released a fix on our Event Aggregator server to address the Eventbrite Imports issue.

There is no need to update anything on your end, but do make sure you are using the latest version of The Events Calendar 4.6.19 and Eventbrite Tickets 4.5.1

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please try your imports again and let us know if they work on your end.

Best,
    Victor

Scott Lucente
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Scott Lucente
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Ticket Login Loop’ is closed to new replies.