Eventbrite Ticket Integration Goes Away 3-4 Hours Prior to Event

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Ticket Integration Goes Away 3-4 Hours Prior to Event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Hruza
    Participant

I had the Eventbrite Tickets integration. The box to buy tickets disappears 3-4 hours before the event starts. Ticket sales are scheduled to end the day AFTER the event, yet this still happens. I want to renew my Eventbrite license, but not if this problem persists. Any help would be welcome.

Thank you,

Hi Ryan,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue!

As a first step, please make sure that all of your Events Calendar related plugins are up-to-date.

It is possible that this is related to the timezone settings on your site, or over on Eventbrite.  As a next troubleshooting step, make sure that your WordPress timezone settings (Settings < General) are correct, as well as your timezone settings under Events Settings < General and scrolling down to Timezone Settings.

After that, you may want to look at the timezone settings you have set up on the Eventbrite website.

Let me know how it goes and if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Ticket Integration Goes Away 3-4 Hours Prior to Event’ is closed to new replies.