Eventbrite Ticket Box Won’t Display

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Ticket Box Won’t Display

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Matthew.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Matthew
    Participant

Greetings,

I’m having issues getting my event pages to display the ticket box.

I’ve done all the troubleshooting recommends, like switch to a basic theme, disabling plugins and all that jazz. Nada.

Can you take a look. Perhaps you can provide some insight.

I’ve also noticed that the styles on the admin page seems a little wonky, particularly where I should be able to enter the ticket sale start and end date…

Example Event:

http://jansick.com/dev/seven/event/broadway-star-tony-nominee-alex-brightman-dewey-finn-school-rock-wicked-matilda-teaches-audition-technique-master-class/

Feel free to login and take a peek:

http://jansick.com/dev/seven/wp-admin/
    User: REMOVED BY ADMIN
    Pass: REMOVED BY ADMIN

Hunter

Hi and welcome back 🙂

We are unable to log into customer sites, so I removed the credentials. I attempted to reproduce the behavior on my test site, but I’m not having any issues with the Eventbrite ticket box displaying:

Can you please ensure you have everything set up properly by reviewing our Configuring Eventbrite Tickets tutorial? Let me know if this helps lead you to the cause of conflict and hopefully a resolution. Take care and have a good evening!

Matthew
    Participant

I’m good to go! THanks!

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Matthew,

Thank you for taking the time to write back.

I am super stoked that you are good to go!

You are welcome back in our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Ticket Box Won’t Display’ is closed to new replies.