EventBrite Sync Issue

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets EventBrite Sync Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Julia
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve seen previous posts mentioned in the forum that there are conflicts with Visual Composer. We have VC disabled for all Event posts and are still having issues with EventBrite events syncing. So when I edit an event on EventBrite (already imported the event into WP and it works great), should it sync up the new information in the Description / Ticket Info / etc with the WordPress event? So far I have had to reimport the event every time there are changes made on EB, which is the whole reason we purchased the plugin – to sync them automatically with the live site and EB events. We only have about 5-10 events a year at the moment.

I’ve deactivated Visual Composer and other plugins but still no syncing. Please let me know if there is anything I may be doing wrong or any work arounds to get the EB and WP events to sync up.

Thank you much!

Julia
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

Hi there, @Julia!

Shoot, I’m really sorry for the trouble here. It’s likely we didn’t do a good enough job of clarifying that the plugin syncs one way–WordPress to Eventbrite. In other words, the information that is published and edited in WordPress will be moved to Eventbrite as long as the event continues to be connected to Eventbrite.

While the WordPress plugin can and does import events from Eventbrite into WordPress, the content for those events is not synced when updated in Eventbrite.

I’m so sorry if that was not clear up front, but does this at least help clarify what’s happening? Please do let me know if there’s anything else I can answer and I’d be happy to help as best I can.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘EventBrite Sync Issue’ is closed to new replies.