Eventbrite Registration Placement and Styling

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Registration Placement and Styling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chirocare
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve been thinking about how the registration is so far down on our site and that, because we have three options, the actual registration button for Eventbrite is hidden in the iframe. The client actually then contacted me today with the same concern, saying they’ve been getting many calls from people not able to figure out how to register.

I was able to override the iframe styles to force the height to 400px instead of the 200px that is set for it inline. So that helps. But I’d also like to adjust the header style, which I don’t think is possible. The client would also like the registration box moved above the other two on the events page. Let me know if you have any recommendations for these. Poking around in the templates now, but would appreciate any direction if you’re able to provide it.

Thanks!

chirocare
    Participant

I *was* able to move the event registration up by moving this bit of code below the content action:

<?php do_action( 'tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta' ) ?>

So that does do it. I still wish I had control over the headline and that the content wasn’t coming in in an iframe, as now I have to deal with some extra space below the registration info. Is there any other way to pull in that info that doesn’t involve an iframe?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using Eventbrite for the Events Calendar.

Glad you figured out how to move the box.

Instead of moving the hook, which may move other elements as well we have this guide to move the form:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-the-eventbrite-tickets-box/

iFrame
    Unfortunately, the EventBrite API only enables us to create the ticket form using the iFrame so there is not way to modify the styling there and it comes directly from them.

About the only thing that can be done is force different sizes on the iframe as you have done.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Registration Placement and Styling’ is closed to new replies.