Eventbrite Registration Not Displaying On Event Page

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Registration Not Displaying On Event Page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lee Scott
    Participant

Hi –

I’ve successfully setup and imported some live events from Eventbrite into my website. The event pages are correctly populated with the info from Eventbrite – however, the Eventbrite Ticket Box does not display on the page.

Here is an event page:
    http://napoleoneducation.com/event/november-2-2017-fireplace-installation-napoleon-hearth-texas-austin/

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?
    Many thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Lee,

Thanks for reaching out! If you have tickets associated with your event on eventbrite.com, they should come in automatically when you import the event. Could you please send me a link to the event in Eventbrite, as well as a screenshot of the Eventbrite Information and Associated Tickets sections of the event edit screen for this event?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Lee Scott
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the help –
    Here is the test event which is currently live in Eventbrite and which I imported into the site:
    https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/november-2-2017-fireplace-installation-napoleon-hearth-texas-austin-registration-33023052840

Attached are some screenshots of the event edit page in Eventbrite.

I look forward to hearing back from you – thank again for your assistance,
    Lee

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Lee Scott.
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Lee,

Thanks for sending the link and the screenshots! I tested this out, and I believe the problem here is that the event is private in Eventbrite. The API only enables public event ticket boxes to be shown in an iFrame. The iFrames does not have a way to authenticate so it can only show tickets for public events. Can you try switching the event to public and see if that brings up the box?

Let me know if that works!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Lee Scott
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Registration Not Displaying On Event Page’ is closed to new replies.