Eventbrite Plugin Shows "Event not available" despite Import

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Plugin Shows "Event not available" despite Import

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    joellehamilton
    Participant

Good afternoon,

I’m running The Events Calendar 3.5 and The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets 1.0.5. I renewed my license with Modern Tribe today and imported my Eventbrite event. It was almost seamless. My only issue is that the Ticket Information box isn’t working on the page – http://steppingout.ca/tickets/. It shows “event not available”. The event is live and I’m wondering how to fix this issue. What steps did I miss?

I also get this message, despite the fact that both plugins are updated to their most recent versions: “The following plugins are out of date: The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets 1.0.5. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version. Want to pair an older version?”

Could this be the source of my issue?

Take care,

Joelle

Barry

Hi Joelle,

You’ll certainly need to update your copy of Eventbrite Tickets, least not because Eventbrite have made changes to their API and the version you are using is now out of date.

Can you try visiting Events → Settings  Licenses and ensure you’ve entered your license key for Eventbrite Tickets, then visit the plugin admin screen and attempt to update? Failing that you can grab a copy of our latest release here and update manually.

Hopefully that will resolve this 🙂

Barry

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Plugin Shows "Event not available" despite Import’ is closed to new replies.