Eventbrite Plugin—Optional in some pages?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Eventbrite Plugin—Optional in some pages?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    izamar

Hello,
    If I purchase this plugin, can I have this Eventbrite plugin “turned off” for some events? Lets say XYZ company is hosting an event that has nothing to do with my organization, and I want to put the event on my calendar for others to see. Can I just have an event page WITHOUT this Eventbrite plugin?

Awesome thanks!

izamar

Also, is the $50 fee a one time thing or an annual fee?

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi izamar,

Thanks for your interest in our add-ons. You do not need to have Eventbrite turned on for every event. It’s totally fine to only use it only for some. And the $50 is an annual fee that gives you access to upgrades and support. But if you don’t renew it, you will have the plugin version that is the current one at that time and it will continue to work.

Did I answer your questions? Please let me know if you have any more.

— Julie

izamar

I do have one more question but it is for the Community Events add-on.
    Is it possible to easily reorder a form? For example, the Event Submission form looks like this:
    Event Categories
    Event Image
    Event Time and Date
    Event Location Details
    (and so one)

What if I wanted Location first and then date and time? Also, can I add my own custom questions like Event Description?

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hello izamar,

What you are asking for should be do-able, but it would require customization of the add-on. And since you used the words “possible to easily reorder a form” I might have to say no, not easily, but possible.

We are, however, working on making this much easier in our upcoming 3.1 release, but I can’t say exactly when that will be ready.

Are there any more questions I can help you with?

– Julie

izamar

Will the support team help me figure out the code (after I purchase Community Events)for custom questions? Questions that are simple text field inputs.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, izamar. We’re definitely here to help make sure you have access to the documentation and get you pointed in the right direction. It’s up to you to write the customizations for the functionality that you’re specifically after.

That said, if you do feel comfortable tweaking things, we’re eager to make sure that you don’t get stuck along the way.

Hope that helps clarify.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Plugin—Optional in some pages?’ is closed to new replies.