EventBrite Pay Frame is not Showing up w the New Version

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets EventBrite Pay Frame is not Showing up w the New Version

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    blackswantemple
    Participant

Since the upgrade … my EventBrite is plug in is not working properly … the ticket purchase FRAME is not showing up on my Website … everything else seems to be transferring over okay.
    For Example http://blackswantemple.org/event/black-swan-temple-mystery-school-intensive/

ALSO … how do I change the COLOR of the Title of the Event? It\’s blending too much

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, blackswantemple. There are a couple of things that could be going on.

First, please confirm that you have the appropriate radio buttons selected to have the event linked to Eventbrite and that you want the tickets to appear on your page. It’s also a good idea to confirm that the event is Live on Eventbrite and not lingering in the draft state.

The other thing to check is that the Eventbrite User API key is still in your user profile in WordPress. To find it, look at the sidebar on the left of the admin screen. When hovering over “Users”, you’ll see an option that reads “Your Profile”. Click on that and scroll about halfway down. You’ll see a subheading that reads “Eventbrite User Account”. The User API Key needs to be entered there for our plugin to interface with your Eventbrite account.

For changing the look and feel of your site, please check out our Themer’s Guide: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/ It should have everything you need to customize your pages.

blackswantemple
    Participant

Hi Kelly,
    All buttons pushed correctly … The API Key is there … I had to reenter the License # … and the Pay Frame is still not showing up.

Now what?

Kelly
    Participant

I’m curious; does it works for a new event that you create? Would you mind sending us a link to your Eventbrite organizer page?

Also, are you logged in under your account when you’re creating/modifying the event? It’s very important that the Eventbrite User API Key is entered in the User Profile of the user who creates the event. (We’re working on changing this, but that’s the way it is for now.)

Also, a couple of more general questions:

1. Which theme are you using?
    2. What other plugins are you using?
    3. What version of WordPress are you running?

Thanks!

blackswantemple
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

This reply is private.

blackswantemple
    Participant

I updated the plugin that was sent today and that seems to have fixed the problem. Thank you!

Kelly
    Participant

That’s fantastic news, blackswantemple! I’m so glad that you’re back in business.

Thanks for letting us know!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘EventBrite Pay Frame is not Showing up w the New Version’ is closed to new replies.