Eventbrite options not visible in CMS

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite options not visible in CMS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bryan
    Participant

I just purchased and installed the eventbrite add-on to a local install which already possesses the Pro version of Events Calendar. I set up an app in Eventbrite, assigned the app key and secret to my local install, and hit Get Authorization. I was redirected to the Auth screen as expected, clicked ‘Allow’, and was redirected back to my local CMS. I still do not see the option to import Eventbrite events, nor do I see the option to export a new event created in WordPress. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Bryan
    Participant

I was able to make it work from a publicly visible install. Is there any precedent for getting this to work in a dev environment?

Nico

Hi Bryan,

Welcome to our support forums 🙂

To make EventBrite add-on work, the site must be exposed to the internet. Sorry to say local servers by default aren’t accessible via internet. There are a bunch of tools that can do the trick: ngrok, pagekite, localtunnel.

Please let me know if this works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Nico

Hey Bryan,

Since there hasn’t been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks I’m now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues.

Thanks,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite options not visible in CMS’ is closed to new replies.