Eventbrite options not appearing when adding events…

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite options not appearing when adding events…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    klewis
    Participant

Hi There,

I just purchased the Eventbrite add-on. It wouldnt show up under licenses, so I downloaded the .zip file and added it to plugins. Once I did that, it now shows I have an Eventbrite subscription under licenses for Event Calendar. However, even though it’s showing the add-on is there and the licenses is good – there are no Eventbrite field options showing up when I go to edit or add a new event to our calendar. How do we get this add-on to work properly?

Side note: I’ve also been waiting for this support request to be answered for two weeks: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-featured-event-background-in-sidebar-widget/ – it would be nice if someone would get back to me.

Hi Samantha,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

If you go to Events Settings < APIs, do you have your Eventbrite Account information entered in?

Our New User Primer can help get you started:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-eventbrite-tickets/

As for your other issue, can you provide me with a URL to a page where you’d like assistance, and I can try to give you some specific advice.  Just to let you know, we are limited by our Support Policy in how much we can help with customizations, but I will try to point you in the right direction.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

klewis
    Participant

The API connection was the issue, so the Eventbrite info is now showing up on new posts.

As for the other issue, I am using the sidebar widget on our homepage (www.rentonrfa.com). As you can see, the events marked as “featured events” in your tool have a baby blue background. That is not any setting in our theme, or brand, nor do I see any place in your UI to specify this color. I have no idea where it came from, but I need to be able to change it.

I’m just looking for the snippet of CSS that allows us to change the featured event background color on the sidebar widget. Just the attribute name would help and I can add the CSS myself – I’m just not having any luck properly referencing it.

Hi Samantha,

Great, I’m glad we were able to resolve that issue!

As for your other issue, I have taken a look at your site, and I’m not seeing where it says “Featured Events” on your homepage:

If you can point me to where I should be looking, I’ll try to provide you with some CSS assistance. In the meantime, you can check in the WordPress Customizer under The Events Calendar, to see if you can change it there.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

klewis
    Participant

All of the events with “Governance Board Meeting” in the title are featured – however, it looks like now they’re showing up with our theme colors…the light blue that has been there for weeks has mysteriously disappeared. LOL maybe the latest update? Anyhoo – looks like that is resolved as well. Thanks

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite options not appearing when adding events…’ is closed to new replies.