Eventbrite not importing events.

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite not importing events.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Craig
    Participant

Getting this error when importing event:
    An error occurred while updating Eventbrite. Please review your information and try again.
    Error:

Craig
    Participant

I might also add that Eventbrite plugin is working fine at the other four store url’s.

Craig
    Participant

The URL not working is http://Brookhavenwinebeer.com

Barry

Hi Craig – sorry to hear you are experiencing problems.

An error occurred while updating Eventbrite. Please review your information and try again. Error:

In the above error message, was there any further text following “Error:” (there may not have been)?

Barry

… Have you also double checked that the Eventbrite API key has been entered correctly and for the user who was performing this task?

Craig
    Participant

No other error message. It started getting the error when we upgraded. This is the first and only store that we have upgraded to the new versions of WPEC, Pro, & Tickets. The other 4 locations/accounts are still working fine. We have checked and double checked all account numbers and API.

Barry

Is this website hosted within the same environment/by the same host as the others?

I appreciate when you created this post you marked down that you have already tried deactivating all other plugins to check for a plugin conflict – but have you run through the same process with your theme?

Barry

Hi Craig, I’m not sure if you need further support here or not – if you do please post back, otherwise I’ll assume you’ve got everything working and will close this thread out.

Craig
    Participant

Hi Barry, our Internet Marketing group usually handle sthe technical issues but I am replying directly. Besides what they have checked out, I know I am entering the correct event id from eventbrite. Actually, copy & paste from the url address at top of eventbrite page. Still not working as of today. Just attempted 5 mins ago. Really need resolve to this issue. What else is there to look at. Please contact Steve at [email protected] Here is eventbrite ID:4512007536

Barry

Hi Craig – as I wrote in my previous post, I’m still unsure if you or your colleagues have run through our standard troubleshooting steps in their entirety, that is:

• Ensure your plugins are up to date
    • Disable all non-Modern Tribe plugins
    • Also switch back to a default, unmodified theme such as Twenty Eleven
    • Now test to see if the problem remains or is resolved

Again, I note that you stated you had run through disabling other plugins but you did not mention your theme, so I’d like to confirm that you have indeed run through the above steps before taking this further.

Thanks!

Barry

I’ll close this one out unless you need further support? I did email Steve but I don’t believe we got any replies or further questions from that direction.

Barry

Now closed. Please create a new ticket if you need further help here.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite not importing events.’ is closed to new replies.