EventBrite Not Connecting

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets EventBrite Not Connecting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tracylove
    Participant

My events import from EventBrite stopped working recently. When I try to import, I get a message saying “Please log in to enable event imports from Eventbrite.” But when I click that button, it takes me to EventBrite as though it’s trying to connect the account, but when I go through that process it takes me back to the import screen and if I select EventBrite again, it tries to take me through the same process.

tracylove
    Participant

I submitted this ticket yesterday, but I’m seeing others that all the others that were submitted after mine have been responded to. Have I been overlooked?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi tracylove,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Sorry about the delay. I’m not quite sure what could have happened here. We do go over the tickets in a first-come-first-answer way. Yours came now.

Submission time of ticket before you: September 26, 2018 at 6:39 am

Submission time of your ticket: September 26, 2018 at 7:34 am

Submission time of ticket after you: September 26, 2018 at 7:42 am

I’m really sorry for the somewhat longer waiting time. So let’s do this.

Sad to hear about this eventbrite issue.

I would recommend setting up the eventbrite connection again.

First, go to Events > Settings > APIs tab and try if the ‘Refresh your connection to Eventbrite’ does the trick.

If not, then

• disconnect Eventbrite
    • Log in to Eventbrite and go to Account Settings > Developer Links > App management, chose the connected App and click on ‘Key Details’, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Delete Key’

After that’s done, go back to your WP admin, Events > Settings > APIs tab and set up / authorize the connection to Eventbrite again.

Let me know if that helps fix this.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

tracylove
    Participant

Well, that almost cleared everything up. But I still see “Currently migrating Eventbrite events to ensure proper data is displayed when editing. ” – I tried clearing transients and it disappeared briefly, but now it’s back.

Andras
    Keymaster

Probably after the re-connection the plugin ran a check / update for the events from Eventbrite.

How many Eventbrite events are we talking about? Is that message still visible after the weekend?

A.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘EventBrite Not Connecting’ is closed to new replies.