Eventbrite Login Loop – TRIED ALL Troubleshooting

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Eventbrite Login Loop – TRIED ALL Troubleshooting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mtwellman
    Participant

I’m unable to link Eventbrite as it asked to login to Eventbrite, I grant access, and it loops back in. I know we have had this problem many times and patiently waited.

I tried deleting all events, reinstalling all plugins (Events Calendar, Events Calendar pro, Eventbrite tickets, Eventbrite Tickets advanced options, disabling and reenabling license for aggretor, and setup a new API)

I also tried one by one going back to previous versions of each plugin.

I have no reinstated all plugins to the latest version and EAGERLY waiting assistance.

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue on your site.  As a first step, can you go to Eventbrite.com and visit your Account Settings.

From there go to Developer Links < App Management and see the key that is associated with your site.  Can you delete the key there and start over that way?

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Login Loop – TRIED ALL Troubleshooting’ is closed to new replies.