Eventbrite Login Loop – Ticket widget no longer displaying

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Login Loop – Ticket widget no longer displaying

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mtwellman
    Participant

Exact same issue here.
    2 events this weekend with acts that cost 50k and the tickets form has fallen off of all our events.

Same Loop – Must login to eventbrite – login – asks to login again.

Announcing a 50k act today that is supposed to sellout… and we have egg on our face.

Also losing money by the minute as we are sending paid traffic to checkout on this page, and they have no way of doing so.

PLEASE advise.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/eventbrite-ticket-login-loop/

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

First, I want to apologize for the issues that this is causing. This is a priority 1 issue on our end, and our developers are working on getting it resolved as quickly as possible. We’ll let you know here as soon as we have an update!

As a workaround in the meantime, I would recommend adding a link on the page that you’re sending traffic to directly to the event on eventbrite.com so that users will be able to complete the purchase. Since you are using Events Calendar Pro, you might want to use the additional fields for this.

I’m sorry that I don’t have a better answer for you at the moment, but we’ll get back to you shortly with an update!

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Michael!

Just wanted to let you know that we’ve just released a fix on our Event Aggregator server to address the Eventbrite Imports issue.

There is no need to update anything on your end, but do make sure you are using the latest version of The Events Calendar 4.6.19 and Eventbrite Tickets 4.5.1

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please try your imports again and let us know if they work on your end.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Login Loop – Ticket widget no longer displaying’ is closed to new replies.