eventbrite license is not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator eventbrite license is not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gbgcommunications
    Participant

Hello,

We bought a license for Eventbrite Tickets personal

I am trying to input the ticket license into the plugin but it gives me the following message
    Your Event Aggregator license key is invalid. Visit the Events Calendar website to check your licenses.

I am trying to create a page with eventbrite events where we can filter the eventbrite events by city and category.
    We bought the eventbrite tickets personal.

Please advise on the best way of going forward! Thank you!

– Marina

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Marina,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you!

It looks like you haven’t installed and activated the Eventbrite Tickets plugin. You can download it from your account under Downloads.

Once activated head over to Events > Settings > Licenses tab and enter your Eventbrite Tickets license key into the Eventbrite Tickets field. (Event Aggregator is a slightly different service and requires a different key.)

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

gbgcommunications
    Participant

THANK YOU! It works!

Andras
    Keymaster

Stoked to hear!

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: We’d be grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Thanks!

PS2: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would also be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Much appreciated!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/event-tickets/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘eventbrite license is not working’ is closed to new replies.