EventBrite integration

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions EventBrite integration

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stef Williams

Hi,
    I’ve heard that this plugin allows WP integration with Eventbrite, but can you give a bit more detail?
    For example, does it allow creation of events within WP that get pushed to Eventbrite, or does it just allow display of EB events.
    Is this out-of-the-box functionality, or does it require custom development?
    Does this functionality require the Pro version?
    Look forward to your replies.
    Thanks
    Stef

Stef Williams

oop – forgot to subscribe for replies

Justin

I have also been looking for the way to connect EventBrite and the Events Calendar Plug-in.

Thanks,
    Justin

Rob

Hey folks! Thanks for the messages, and my apologies for taking until now to respond. As you may have seen via the sticky message atop the page here…I’m the guy who monitors this forum and have been out on vacation until today.

To address Stef’s question: indeed, this plugin does integrate with Eventbrite via the Eventbrite Tickets add-on we’ve released a few weeks back. More details on the specific functionality can be found here: https://theeventscalendar.com/wordpress-eventbrite-tickets/. It allows for both creating events on WordPress to be sent to Eventbrite; and, creating on Eventbrite then importing into WordPress. Whichever route you wish to take the system should be able to accommodate.

Note that the Eventbrite Tickets add-on does not require Events Calendar PRO; so long as you’ve got The Events Calendar 2.0.6 or later in place, you should be good to go.

Hope that helps. If you guys have other questions please do let me know. Thanks again for your interest!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘EventBrite integration’ is closed to new replies.