EventBrite Integratin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions EventBrite Integratin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Martin
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    I’ve been trying to work out exactly what’s possible in terms of integration with EventBrite. I’ll explain what we’re trying to do and maybe that’ll help:

1) We will be listing events on EventBrite (EB)
    2) We would like to automatically synchronise these events with WordPress so that events are created for any event that’s created on EB
    3) We would like to sell tickets for events trough our website – I see this is possible with the addon.

What I can’t seem to find a definitive answer on is whether option 2 is possible. Can you advise?

Thanks.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hello bigspring,

I think you’ll find your answer over at https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/eventbrite-tickets-new-user-primer/#ebimport

Sorry that it was so difficult to find. If you have more questions, just let me know.

– Julie

Jonathan Martin
    Participant

Perfect – thanks Julie.

Just to confirm 100% (but I think I know the answer) – the actual sale of tickets is still handled through EventBrite and the WordPress site will essentially link through to the ticket sales pages on EB?

Thanks.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey bigspring,

Exactly. Our plugin simply ties the WordPress event to the Eventbrite ticketing system.

– Julie

Jonathan Martin
    Participant

Great – thanks Julie!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘EventBrite Integratin’ is closed to new replies.