Eventbrite info not showing on event

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite info not showing on event

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    John Maxwell
    Participant

See this event:

http://eiha.co.uk/event/eiha-level-1-coaching-course-oxford/

I created this and then used the plug-in to create it on Eventbrite – whicih worked ok:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/eiha-level-1-coaching-course-oxford-tickets-20727759286

But there would normally be a little box (on my website event post – first URL above) allowing you to ‘click to buy’ and showing remaining tickets etc. Where has this gone? If i edit the event/post it says it isn’t linked to an Eventbrite event.

??

Hunter

Hey John,

Welcome to the forums! I’ve checked the links provided and I do see the issue described. First things first… have you ran through the Knowledgbase in regards to the Eventbrite tickets plugin, more specifically Configuring Eventbrite Tickets – and based on your location, Configuring Eventbrite Tickets to use eventbrite.co.uk?

It sounds like you’re having some kind of breakdown in the plugin configuration, so hopefully one of these tutorials helps address the lack of communication between Eventbrite and your WordPress site. Let me know if this answer helps – if not, we’ll continue troubleshooting.

Thanks again for contacting our support forums and enjoy the remainder of your week!

Shannon
    Participant

I have the same problem as John, my event created fine but there is no link to get a ticket: http://www.safetynet-inc.com/event/manufacturing-it-security-lunch-learn/

I have read all of the knowledge base articles and followed the set-up instructions. I’ve tried it where I create the event in Eventbrite and importing it and trying it the other way and creating the tickets in the Events Calendar plugin and creating tickets and neither way does the ability to buy tickets show up. I even tried the code to move the ticket box and that didn’t do anything, any other suggestions?

Hunter

Hey Shannon 🙂

Would you mind opening a new thread in relation to the problem you’re experiencing? We try and keep topics separate as it helps expedite the process of addressing issues and avoids confusion.

Thank you and I’ll keep an eye out for an incoming thread. Have a great week!

Shannon
    Participant

Hi Hunter,

I’ve figured out the issue, it is that my event wasn’t public.

Shannon

Hunter

Shannon,

Thanks for letting me know you’ve got your problem solved! Let’s hope John is as lucky 🙂

John Maxwell
    Participant

Thanks guys, I just ran through a re-authorisation and it sorted itself out!

Many thanks.

Hunter

Hey John,

Good to hear and thank you for letting me know you’ve got it worked out! I’m going to close this thread out, but please feel free to open a new one should you have any more questions. Have a great weekend!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite info not showing on event’ is closed to new replies.