Eventbrite Importer – Existing Event drop-down not working

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Importer – Existing Event drop-down not working

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by bcdcideas.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bcdcideas
    Participant

Hi,

I’m able to get events to import well using the manual entry, but the drop-down entry for Existing Event isn’t working for me. It’s pulling my events, but it’s pulling very old events (from 7+ years ago). I’m not able to see my most recently created events because the list stops before getting to the newest events. Is there something I can do here to fix it?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi bcscideas,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry about this issue with Eventbrite import. I’d be happy to try to help you out here.

Could you please share some screenshots or a screen recording about the process with me? That would give me a better understanding on what you are trying to do and what the exact process is. With that I can try to test / recreate the scenario.

Thanks and looking forward to helping you solve this.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Importer – Existing Event drop-down not working’ is closed to new replies.