EventBrite Imported Events keep disconnecting

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets EventBrite Imported Events keep disconnecting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    templebzbi
    Participant

Hi,

I have imported multiple events into my WordPress Events Calendar using EventBrite event IDs. The events import fine, but then when we add a featured image or new categories to the events, they disconnect from EventBrite altogether.

templebzbi
    Participant

To elaborate further, we have not changed any of the event core details (time, venue, etc). We simply are adding a thumbnail image and adding event categories.

I tried re-importing the events and added an organizer name because I read that without an Organize Name in place in The Events Calendar, there might be issues. Regardless of that, the events continue to disconnect from EventBrite (on the WordPress end).

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Adam,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on our support forum.

Our team is working on a new version for the EventBrite integration, and that is a but that happens on some cases, and we will solve it for good for this new version.

For now it’s a hard solution to provide a good solution for you, I’m deeply sorry about that.

My Best Regards,

templebzbi
    Participant

Is your response that you simply don’t have a solution? There’s got to be something that we can try to avoid our events disconnecting from EventBrite. This is the main feature of the plugin.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Adam,

We are already working on a solution, but as I told you that is not an easy fix. Keep in mind that our releases are a collaboration of multiple people so It takes time before it goes live.

But Unfortunately we don’t have something to solve your problem right now.

My best Regards,

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘EventBrite Imported Events keep disconnecting’ is closed to new replies.