Help Desk

Eventbrite import returning different results from site

Hi,

I’m running the following import against Eventbrite on a DEV site before going live

https://www.eventbrite.com/d/united-kingdom–united-kingdom/food-and-drink–events/london/

However the results that show via the preview and the resulting importing don’t match what comes up doing the same search on the site which I can’t understand.

Hi,

Is anyone going to respond to my issue?

Hello,

I’m sorry for the delay here, we’ve had a much higher than normal volume of support threads this week!

This is unfortunately a known issue with Eventbrite search results pages. I’ve linked this thread to our internal ticket for this issue, so as soon as we have an update, we’ll let you know here.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing, and thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved! Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for getting back to me. I understand about dealing with bugs, however I’ve paid for the Event Aggregator feature which I’m unable to use at the moment till the issue is fixed.

I’m willing to wait but I don’t want to lose out especially as this is a known bug.

Regards

Hello,

I completely understand where you’re coming from here – unfortunately I don’t have an ETA that yet that I can give you on this, but what I can do is either extend your current license for a few months or issue a refund and you can repurchase Event Aggregator when this is resolved (you’ll be notified here).

If you would like to go with one of these options, just let me know, and I’ll get it taken care of for you!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hi there

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-22-october-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site.

Thanks

Courtney