EventBrite Import removes country from event address

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets EventBrite Import removes country from event address

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jon
    Participant

When we import an event from EventBrite into our WP site, it removes the Country from the address of the venue. We would love it if it didn’t modify that field.

Geoff

Hi Jessie,

We would love for that not to be the case too. Sorry about that–I’ve added a ticket to our system to check it out. I’ll set this thread to Pending Fix and will follow-up with you when I know more.

Thanks for bringing this up,

Geoff

Jon
    Participant

Any update on this?

Geoff

Hi Jessie,

No update at the moment. We are working on our next release (4.1) and will be scoping other releases shortly after, in which we will slot bug reports into the mix.

I’ll keep you posted in the meantime.

Thanks,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Geoff

Hey Jessie,

Just wanted to follow up and let you know that we released version 4.1.1 last night and it included a fix for this issue. Please update to the latest version if you haven’t already and do let us know if you continue to see any issues from there. 🙂

Cheers and thanks for your patience while we worked on this!

Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘EventBrite Import removes country from event address’ is closed to new replies.