Eventbrite Import failing frequently.

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Import failing frequently.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    phitcomedy
    Participant

I have tried several times to import Evenbrite events using the Eventbrite account and also using the Eventbrite URL option. The imports have failed more often than they have succeeded. I receive the following message when I click on the History tab under Events Import and hover over the red exclamation point next to each import that fails:

“Import failed: Unable to process this import – a breakage or conflict may have resulted in the import halting.”

phitcomedy
    Participant

I have created a staging site so that I can test this issue with the default (2017) theme, and I will post here updating if that identifies my theme as the issue.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Import failing frequently.’ is closed to new replies.