Eventbrite Iframe not showing – new install

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Iframe not showing – new install

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wonderroot
    Participant

Hi,

We have just setup The Events Calendar and the Eventbrite plugin. I’ve imported two events from Eventbrite, which worked fine, but neither one is showing data within the Eventbrite iframe. Here’s what the html looks like:

<iframe style="height:200px;width:100%;overflow:auto;" src="http://www.eventbrite.com/tickets-external?eid=17400773181&ref=etckt&v=2" id="eventbrite-tickets-17400773181"></iframe>
    <html><head></head><body></body></html>
    </iframe>

Our site is under development and is currently password protected.

Thanks!

Barry

Hi Floyd,

I’m sorry you are experiencing difficulties.

So, to clarify, the iframe HTML is present but just isn’t visible? It sounds to me rather like a possible styling issue. Does this occur even if you flip to a default, unmodified theme like Twenty Fifteen?

wonderroot
    Participant

Hi, Yes, if I switch to twenty-fifteen and turn off all plugins, there still is no content in the iframe.

wonderroot
    Participant

Hi, It turns out that a Firefox extension I had installed was blocking Eventbrite from loading – so it’s fixed. Thanks for your help!

Barry

Glad it’s all sorted 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Iframe not showing – new install’ is closed to new replies.