Eventbrite iFrame CSS

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite iFrame CSS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dante Fillyau
    Participant

Where can I edit or add css to edit the iframe that the Eventbrite section is in?

Barry

Hi!

A great place for any custom CSS is a tribe-events.css stylesheet, which would live in a location something like this:

wp-content/themes/YOUR_THEME/tribe-events/tribe-events.css

Full details can be found in our Themer’s Guide – I hope that helps 🙂

Dante Fillyau
    Participant

Ok. I look through the primer. The file I am looking for is tickets.php but this seems to only control WooTickets and not EventBrite Tickets. There is this iframe code (see below) that is controlling the height of the ticket area. I’ve tried ever combination to overwrite this. Can you please point me to this tickets.php and what controllers are handling the EventBrite functions. Thank you.

<iframe id=”eventbrite-tickets-12262923735″ src=”http://www.eventbrite.com/tickets-external?eid=12262923735&ref=etckt&v=2&#8243; style=”height:200px;width:100%;overflow:auto;”></iframe>

Barry

Is there a reason you can’t set up a custom tribe-events.css stylesheet as outlined in my previous reply and use some CSS for this? If you go ahead and do so and add a short snippet like the following one it should allow you to control the height.

.eventbrite-ticket-embed > iframe {
        height: 300px !important;
    }

Would that work for you? As you discovered, the tickets.php template is actually unrelated to Eventbrite Tickets and the inline styles applied to the ticket iframe cannot actually be modified via a template override (though it is possible to adapt them – but perhaps the above approach would be easier and would suit your needs?).

Dante Fillyau
    Participant

First thank you.
    Secondly I do have a custom.css in my theme, I tried every combination to style that eventbrite back, yours just happened to finally work. Lastly, my suggestion would be to update the primer to give options for people who want to customize the ticketing. Again, Thank you for your assistance.

Barry

Glad it worked out 🙂

We could definitely add a mini-tutorial covering this specific situation – but I think the basic process of setting up a custom stylesheet to add new CSS rules targeting our plugin’s output is fairly well covered already in our Themer’s Guide, unless you disagree (and we’d be genuinely interested if so).

Thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite iFrame CSS’ is closed to new replies.