EventBrite Events Will not Import

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets EventBrite Events Will not Import

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Participant

Hi! We are on the latest version of the Events Calendar, and we went through the process of creating the new app connection with EventBrite. But when we import from EB, our ticket windows are not appearing for new events. Not sure why… Thoughts?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having.

We are working on a bug that is preventing the tickets from showing. I can see about getting a copy of that release to resolve that for you.

Let me know.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Leah

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks so much for posting here! We have just released Eventbrite Tickets 3.9.6 which fixes the bug preventing users with 32bit servers from importing events.

Please head over to your site’s dashboard and update to this new version. If you need help or run into problems, please open another thread and we will take a look. Thank you for your patience and understanding which we got this problem figured out!

Best,
    The Team at Modern Tribe

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘EventBrite Events Will not Import’ is closed to new replies.