Eventbrite Events Not Importing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Eventbrite Events Not Importing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    julostrategy
    Participant

I’m attempting to import an event using a URL and am receiving the following error message:

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on!

Can you first try going under Events > Settings > APIs > Eventbrite and clicking the “Refresh your connection to Eventbrite” button, then try the import again? If you’re still getting the same message, can you please send me the full URL that you’re trying to import from so that I can do some testing on my end?

Thanks,

Jennifer

julostrategy
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

I performed the tasks you requested and it still won’t import over. The links I’m trying to import are actually for an account owned by our business partner, The Tampa Club, but we’ve been granted login access to perform maintenance on their account. I’m logged in there now and I’m still receiving the same message – There was an error fetching the results from your import: Unknown service message

I’d like to import these 3 events:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ceo-exchange-luncheon-tickets-46451431482
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ceo-exchange-luncheon-tickets-46451432485
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ceo-exchange-luncheon-tickets-46451433488

I also just attempted to import from our own account not using a URL and am receiving the same message. I’ve reconnected to each account prior to attempting the imports. We have events next week I need to get on my calendar so I’d appreciate it if we could get this resolved quickly.

Thank you very much for your help.

julostrategy
    Participant

I’ve been trying to get this resolved for DAYS and have not heard back since yesterday morning. Please help! I can’t import events to WordPress using Events Calendar Pro. I’m using URL links; I’ve also tried importing using the account search. We’re losing money because we cannot post these events.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

First, I apologize for the delay here. We just released some updates that should solve this issue with Eventbrite. Can you try updating to the following versions to see if that gets things working for you:

• The Events Calendar 4.6.19
    • Eventbrite Tickets 4.5.1
    • Events Calendar Pro 4.4.28

After updating, you’ll want to clear out your cache within WP Super Cache. Please let me know if this gets these imports running!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Events Not Importing’ is closed to new replies.