Eventbrite Event Question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Eventbrite Event Question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ty Vollick

Hi there,
    We are considering purchasing the EventBrite extension for a client of ours. One of their goals is to localize content management into one location. This plugin is supposed to allow for EventBrite event creation from within wordpress but what if events are updated and/or deleted? Will changes on the wordpress end also be reflected in eventbrite? Price, content, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Ty,

Thanks for considering our plugins and for reaching out!

I can confirm, if you are updating the event detail in the WordPress admin and you have the option “Leave this event associated with eventbrite.com?” enabled, then the changes will be pushed to Eventbrite as well.

The update doesn’t work the other way around, so if you make changes in Eventbrite, then the changes will not be reflected on your WordPress site.

I hope this clarifies. Let me know if you have further questions, I’d be happy to answer them for you.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Event Question’ is closed to new replies.