Eventbrite Event Import Not Working

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Event Import Not Working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Chelsea
    Participant

I’ve tried using my an Eventbrite Event Id to try and import Eventbrite events to my site using the add-on I just purchased from you however I keep receiving an error: “We were unable to import your Eventbrite event. Please verify the event id and try again.”

I have verified with Eventbrite my event id. Here is the link for the event: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dc127safe-families-info-night-tickets-16843328850

Any suggestions on what to do? Let me know if you need anything.

Thank you!

Veronica
    Participant

Hi – I am having the exact same issue on our site. I have verified, reverified and verified our event ID again and again. I have also made sure the API key has been entered and uploaded. Would love to know the resolution to this as we have a huge event coming up and need this fixed ASAP.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Chelsea,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. I would like to point you out to the Tutorial on how to Setup this new EventBrite version on your Website.

I’m telling you to take a look because on my local server I was able to import the given event without any problems.

Hi Veronica,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. Can you send me the link to the event you are having problems importing?

My best Regards,

Margaret Rodgers
    Participant

It’s not working for me either. We’ve been using the tribe plugin for a while and it’s worked well. I’ve triple checked the settings as per the new user primer and it’s still not working.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide me the link in which this import problem happens?

My Best Regards,

Margaret Rodgers
    Participant

This is the event:
    https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/taking-charge-of-change-carindale-tickets-16870345658

I don’t understand which link you would like tho? The one from the back end of our website?

Veronica
    Participant

Good morning:

here is the link to our event: https://eventbrite.com/event/16853379913/

Thanks for your help. I went through the new event primer and followed all directions. No dice.

– VG

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Veronica and Margaret,

I’ve tested both events, and on my end it works as expected. Could you provide me with a Screenshot of which error you guys are seen?

Last question, does the event import at all? Or the ticket selling doesn’t appear?

My Best Regards,

Chelsea
    Participant

Hi Gustavo. Thank you for your response. I used the link you provided and the “new user primer” before I contacted support with this issue. I have setup an app in Eventbrite and went through the process in WP and had it successfully authorized using the instructions from the video (which was great). However the issue still exists.

I am copying the event id (just the number) from EB and pasting into the WP plug in and getting the same error message. Should I be doing something differently? Thank you for your assistance.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Chelsea,

Can you provide me a screenshot of the page in which the error happens?

My Best Regards,

Chelsea
    Participant

Hi Gustavo,

Here is the screenshot of the error: Screenshot Error

Let me know if you need anything else. Thank you!

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Chelsea,

Unfortunately this doesn’t help much, I think you might be facing a bug of the code, so what I will ask you to do is the following.

Can you activate the Debug on your website, and see if there was any changes to the message or if anything new appeared.

My Best Regards,

Chelsea
    Participant

I’m working on getting my ftp information so I can try to attempt the “debug” but I’m not exactly sure what exactly I’m suppose to be doing with the link you provided. Is there any chance that by activating the “debug” it will negatively affect my site in any way?

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

We are going to release a new Eventbrite version on Monday and it should solve your problems, if not please reply.

Please try to avoid commenting on other people threads, it makes it a little bit confusing for the team to organize where the problems are coming from.

My best Regargds,

nicholasthomas
    Participant

I didn’t see this released? I am facing the same issue.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Event Import Not Working’ is closed to new replies.