Eventbrite Embed with Beaver Themer

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Embed with Beaver Themer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Karen Straus
    Participant

Beaver Themer recently added support for Events Calendar Pro, enabling new single event layouts EXCEPT that the eventbrite-ticket-embed div does not display. Is there a way to embed this using a code module?

(My work with Beaver Builder is in a non-public development site.)

Karen Straus
    Participant

It was suggested that I create a function and shortcode to pull the correct eventbrite-ticket-embed div onto the page. What code would I need?

Cliff

Hi, Karen.

Could you please provide a .zip of the latest version of the plugin/theme you’re referring to so I can try to replicate the issue and possibly provide the code solution?

Thank you.

Karen Straus
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Karen Straus
    Participant

That’s a good point. I can’t directly configure the application key to the staging site because your license terms don’t allow it without purchasing a second license. Is there any way you can help with that? (For a small nonprofit.)
    Thanx for your help.
    K.

Cliff
    Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Embed with Beaver Themer’ is closed to new replies.