Eventbrite Data Sync with WordPress

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Eventbrite Data Sync with WordPress

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rachael

Hi!

I would appreciate your advice on the following with regards to the Eventbrite Tickets plugin:

1. I noted from the following product screenshot (https://theeventscalendar.com/content/uploads/2013/02/1.-Eventbrite-Tickets_Import-Events-Screen_Import-from-Eventbrite-Account.png) that “Eventbrite imports can only fetch up to 50 events from your source”. Does this mean that we can import a max of 50 new events for each scheduled import, or does it mean we cannot have more than 50 Eventbrite events in our WordPress site at any one time?

2. If we update the details of an existing Eventbrite event (that has been previously imported to the WordPress site) such as event date/time/ticket price/description, will the changes be synced over to the WordPress site automatically (perhaps via the scheduled import functionality)?

3. I understand that if we were to update the event information from the WordPress dashboard, the data will be synced over to Eventbrite automatically. Does this apply to all fields or are there any limitations?

Thank you very much for your kind help!

Cheers,
    Rachael

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. In regards to imports, you can import 50 at one time with your eventbrite account. So if you have many events you will have to import them in batches of 50. Updating events from the Eventbrite site, won’t update that of your site. However, if you update the event from your site, these changes should be updated in the Eventbrite site.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Data Sync with WordPress’ is closed to new replies.