EventBrite config problem

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets EventBrite config problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Grant Rollo
    Participant

Hi

I ordered EventBrite Tickets for our company, created an EventBrite account and added the API key to my WordPress admin account. The email addresses for the EventBrite and my WordPress admin account are different because multiple users in the company need to be able to create events and export them to EventBrite, not just me.

As the API key seems to be attached to a user rather than the plugin, when I try to export an event to EventBrite I get this message “The following Eventbrite error has occurred: Could not find an organizer ID to use. Create a new organizer with the organizer_new API.”

Im guessing that’s because the email addresses aren’t the same. I think there might be a solution on this page:

http://developer.eventbrite.com/docs/auth/

..but please advise on the process for getting this working.

Thanks.

Grant Rollo
    Participant

…also I tried adding subuser account with my wordpress admin email address (the one with the API key attached) but I get the same message. Probably because “Any actions or events you create as a subuser are controlled by the admin account, [email protected]. So if you’d like to organise your own events, feel free to create a different Eventbrite account using another email address. “

Grant Rollo
    Participant

This reply is private.

Grant Rollo
    Participant

Fixed it myself – you can add the same API to as many WordPress users as you like so they can all export their events.

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to figure it out.

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘EventBrite config problem’ is closed to new replies.