Eventbrite Calendar (Pro) and single event Ticket Prices

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Eventbrite Calendar (Pro) and single event Ticket Prices

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stevenmilstein
    Participant

When viewing an event page, the ticket price range <span class=”tribe-events-cost”> shows
    “$ – $30.00”.

I have promo codes for free access to hidden tickets, as well as, Donation ticket types. Perhaps that’s why the low-end price is blank.

Is it possible to show the lowest non-hidden ticket price, or, “Donation” in the price range accordingly? If nothing else, at least display the blank price as “$0.00”.

Thanks

Josh
    Participant

Hello stevenmilstein,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I tested out the the different ticket types and it appears there is a bug in the plugin for how prices will display when using or editing different ticket types. I’ve reported the issue to our developers.

Until the issue is resolved, I’ll look into some possible solutions for temporary fixes and get a response back to you tomorrow.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you a direct response but hopefully we can get some options for you together shortly.

Thanks!

stevenmilstein
    Participant

Josh, thanks for the timely reply. My ticket types don’t change very often from one event to the next. So until dev resolves the issue, I’m fine with hardcoding the minimum price in the template, as a workaround. If that seems reasonable, can you provide me with the how-to?

Regards

Josh
    Participant

Hello stevenmilstein,

In the meantime, you can hardcode the starting price by using the “tribe_eb_event_cost” filter. Here is a simple example of how to use this filter that may be helpful in creating a solution that will work for your site’s events. This customization should be made to your theme’s function.php.

I’ll go ahead and close this ticket for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We weren’t able to get to it for our upcoming 3.8 release, but it is still very much on the radar. We hope to have it fixed in an upcoming release, and we will do our best to keep you posted on our progress. Thanks for your patience and support!

Best,
    Leah
    and the team at Modern Tribe

Leah

Hello,

I just wanted to update you here and let you know that we have a fix for the issue you reported in our upcoming release. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! Keep an eye out for an update coming soon. If you are still experiencing issues after the update, please start a new thread and we’d be happy to look into it. Thank you for your patience and support while we got this corrected.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Calendar (Pro) and single event Ticket Prices’ is closed to new replies.