Eventbrite Authorisation not Redirecting

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Authorisation not Redirecting

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Wayne
    Participant

Having the same problem.

Instead of the success message, I get

“Resource not found”

Nico

Howdy Wayne,

Welcome to our support forums and thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry to hear about this issue, I’ll help you out with it…

If you are getting a 404 on the front-end of the site, then please go to WP-Admin > Settings > Permalinks > Save Changes, and give the authorization process a new try. If this doesn’t help please send over a screenshot of the page you are getting redirected to, from the EventBrite authorization screen.

Thanks and sorry once again for the issue,
    Best,
    Nico

Wayne
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

Thanks Wayne!

I believe you are not doing anything wrong.

I see you are using http://eventibrite.co.uk (instead of .com), Have you placed this snippet: Configuring Eventbrite Tickets to use eventbrite.co.uk in place in your functions.php file?

Please let me know about it and sorry for the hassle while setting up the plugin, we are hearing many users are having troubles with the authorization and we are looking into it but we still are not sure about the cause of the issue,

Best,
    Nico

Wayne
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Authorisation not Redirecting’ is closed to new replies.