Eventbrite Affiliate + Woocommerce tickets

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Eventbrite Affiliate + Woocommerce tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vidal
    Participant

Hi, I’m running a website that displays Evenbrite Tickets (Tri.be Event brite tickets)
    I was wondering how I can use the affiliate program of Evenbrite on my site
    As you can see below you can buy tickets
    http://www.s-francisco.com/event/new-years-eve-party-event-sf/
    But how is my Affiliate Id passed through?

I don’t have events myself, I only want to list them and get commission, is that possible?

Thanks
    Vidal

Geoff

Hi there, Vidal! Welcome to the forums. πŸ™‚

Interesting question. Right now, the only way to import an event from Eventbrite to your site is to use the “Eventbrite: Import” option under Events in your WordPress admin. You can import an event simply by providing the Eventbrite ID for it.

It would certainly be interesting to explore the possibility of auto-importing events from Eventbrite.Β The best way to suggest a feature for our plugin is by putting it on our UserVoice page. This allows others who are interested in that feature to easily voice their support. We frequently review suggestions there to find out which ones are popular, then we implement as many of them as we can.

Thanks again for reaching out–does this help answer your question?

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Vidal! Just checking in to see if there’s been any update or if you still need assistance with this one–let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers,
    Geoff

Geoff

Hello Vidal! It’s been a while, so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. Please feel free to hit us back up if anything else comes up and we’d be happy to help. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Affiliate + Woocommerce tickets’ is closed to new replies.