Eventbrite AddOn – Does it work with the german Version of Eventbrite?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Eventbrite AddOn – Does it work with the german Version of Eventbrite?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kai

Hi,

does your addon also works with the german version of eventbrite (www.eventbrite.de)?
    Do i need the pro version of event calendar on top to use the add on?
    Did i understand it right, that if i using the eventbrite addon the only way to pay the event is paypal and google pay?

Thanks for your help.

Kai

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kai!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Let me answer each of your questions 🙂

does your addon also works with the german version of eventbrite (www.eventbrite.de)?

There is no limitation as to the Eventbrite language version you can use with the Eventbrite Tickets plugin.

Do i need the pro version of event calendar on top to use the add on?

No. You will only need our free version of The Events Calendar to use Eventbrite Tickets.

Did i understand it right, that if i using the eventbrite addon the only way to pay the event is paypal and google pay?

Payments for Eventbrite events are all handled by Eventbrite and not by our plugins, so the available payment methods are the ones that Eventbrite provides.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Kai

Hi Victor,

thanks a lot for your response. It really helped me out.
    I´ve got another question: Does the add on still work if i do not renew the subscription after a year?

Best,
    Kai

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kai!

The Eventbrite Tickets plugin is not limited in functionality without a license, but an active license is required for plugin updates and to access our premium support.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite AddOn – Does it work with the german Version of Eventbrite?’ is closed to new replies.