Eventbright ticket box has unwanted scroll bar

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbright ticket box has unwanted scroll bar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy
    Participant

Hi there,

What do I need to change so the eventbrite booking information will show up completely without a scrollbar on my webpage?

http://www.rapportleadership.com.au/event/presentation-skills/

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Jeremy,

That is certainly odd it’s not the right size. It should be easy to fix though with this snippet:

function tribe_eb_iframe_height_adjustor ( $html ) {
    return str_replace('height:200px', 'height:300px', $html);
    }
    add_filter( 'tribe_events_eb_iframe_html', 'tribe_eb_iframe_height_adjustor', 100, 4 );

Paste it at the top of your theme’s functions.php file, underneath the first line “<?php”. If your theme does not have a functions.php file, go to your theme folder, create a new text document file called “functions.php”, and paste this text in the first line of the file “<?php”. On line 2 or 3, paste that snippet.

Does that all make sense? Did that snippetĀ that work for you? Please let us know.

Cheers!

– Brook

Jeremy
    Participant

Awesome, that works great. I had to increase the height to 315px for the scrollbar to disappear. Many thanks.

Brook
    Participant

Good to know! Thanks for getting back.

– Brook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbright ticket box has unwanted scroll bar’ is closed to new replies.