Eventbite tickest putting my published events into draft

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbite tickest putting my published events into draft

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    paulblacker
    Participant

Hi guys

sorry about the other input on other links. in the last day or so i have imported events using the eventbrite importer with few problems running the latest versions of calendars etc. .
    however in the last day or so events i now import state that there are no valid eventbrite tickets (even though there are), and once i import the event it then turns the published event into draft It has also turned already imported events back into draft thereby removing them from the site and changing the eventbrite status to draft, i have then had to go back in and turn them back on, but no tickets are showing, any ideas?
    Paul

George
    Participant

Hey Paul,

Thank you for reaching out! We were unfortunately caught by surprise by some more Eventbrite API changes – they’ve changed several things, and even while we were mid-QA on some of our code changes to help fix the resulting bugs, they changed something else breaking one of our features!

It’s almost funny, in a way, but mainly just frustrating. We are working very hard to get a proper update out to folks that addresses the Eventbrite API update this week, and while we’re not quite at an official release yet, we do have a “Release Candidate” version that might help.

Would you be interested in trying that out? The Status-related issues you describe are among the bigger things we have to rewrite since Eventbrite’s API change, the Release Candidate might work a bit more smoothly with that for you.

You can download the Release Candidate here if you’d like → https://cloudup.com/cRgln4qldMR

To use it, you could basically just delete the existing Eventbrite Tickets plugin (this will not erase any saved data or events!), and then upload the Release Candidate in its place.

I’m sorry about these issues Paul – we’ve been all-hands-on-deck trying to turn around an update here to catch up to Eventbrite’s API changes, and I’ll post here (and many places! 🙂 ) when the official update is released.

Thank you,
    George

paulblacker
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey Paul,

I’m really sorry about the delayed response, I’m not sure what happened because I’m pretty damn certain I wrote a reply here! Your thread was one we were keeping tabs on during our hotfix development sprint, so I’m really sorry that somehow my reply slipped through the cracks.

With all that being said, the official hotfix is finally released. While there are still things we’re racing to improve, the general core functionality of the plugin should remain intact and it should remain usable until we get a more thorough fix out the door.

Apologies again for the delay Paul – please let me know if the hotfix is helping you so far and/or if you have any other questions or concerns!

Thanks,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbite tickest putting my published events into draft’ is closed to new replies.