Event without a venue creates NO TITLE venues

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event without a venue creates NO TITLE venues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joanna Shebson
    Participant

When we add an event without a venue it seems to be creating NO TITLE venues. So now on the backend we have lots of those.
    It used to be if we didnt choose a venue then it just didnt show a venue.

Hi Joanna,

Thanks so much for reaching out again!

I am not able to reproduce this issue on my test site.  Would you mind sharing a link to an event where you see this occurring?  If that’s not possible, a screenshot would be helpful as well.

If you want to remove the venue name from the front end on all events, you could <span style=”font-size: 0.875rem;”>follow our </span>Themer’s Guide<span style=”font-size: 0.875rem;”> and copy the views > modules > meta > venue.php file into your theme and delete the venue name from displaying there.  </span>However, if you have some events with venue names, this will not be the best approach.

An alternative would be to hide the venue on a per-event basis, depending on how many events you have.  You can do this using CSS, and I’d be happy to point you in the right direction should you need assistance with this approach.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event without a venue creates NO TITLE venues’ is closed to new replies.