event with multiple sessions/dates

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions event with multiple sessions/dates

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tracy

Hi We have a number of in person events that run over mulitple days. Do I need PRO to handle that sort of thing. I want a person to be able to register for it once and it will include them on all dates. Then I need to track if they attended or were absent for each date. Is this possible? What do I need?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and considering our products. PRO will allow multiple day events and if the events are free, you can use Event Tickets. If you plan on charging you will need the Event Tickets Plus plugin. You can have multiple day events however the checkin only works for when they initially get there. Depending on the size of the event you could remove the attendee check-in at the end of each day but that would require some manual work and if they events have a lot of attendees, would be cumbersome but its an option to think about.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Tracy

Hi Brendan, Thank you for your quick reply.
    When you say the check only works for when they initially get
    there…meaning day one of the event?
    So on day 2..there’s no way to “check them in” as having attended day 2?
    Not sure what you mean by “remove the attendee check-in at the end of each
    day”…can you elaborate a little on that?

Thank you
    Tracy

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Tracy,

Yes, so say someone shows up on day 1 and you check them in. There is no option to check them in for day 2 or day 3 unless you go into your admin section of your website and remove the check-in after the event is over on day 1. Then on day 2 the check in will be available again and you would repeat this same process for each day.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Tracy

Ok Thanks…that’s not really something I want to do.

Brendan
    Keymaster

No problem!

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘event with multiple sessions/dates’ is closed to new replies.