Event web site URL incorrect – bug?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event web site URL incorrect – bug?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joseph
    Participant

Hi,

The web pages for our events are showing an incorrect URL for the event web site field. When we do not enter a value in the field, a strange URL shows up anyway. If we DO enter a value into the field, the same strange URL shows up instead of the URL that we entered.

Here is an example: http://www.hcs-pa.org/event/pa-meeting-7/
    For this event, we did NOT enter any URL, but one shows up. I’m not sure where this value is coming from either.

Thanks!

PS – I deactivated all plugins except for the Calendar Pro. This didn’t help. I also switched to a native theme. No change there either.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi Joseph,

Well that is frustrating, isn’t it? I think what may have happened is that when that Organizer was first entered in WordPress that http://www.hobokencs.org/parent-resources/hoboken-charter-school-pa URL got attached to it. So now, every time you use that Organizer, it’s pulling that information from the database regardless of what you enter. What you’ll need to do is go under Events > Organizers and locate “Friends of HCS PA” and edit (or delete) the website information there.

Give that a try and let me know if that takes care of the problem.

— Julie

Joseph
    Participant

Thanks! That did the trick.

Kelly
    Participant

Thanks for letting us know, Joseph. Have a great weekend!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event web site URL incorrect – bug?’ is closed to new replies.