Event today / Upcoming event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event today / Upcoming event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kalbynet
    Participant

Is i possible to get an image view of the Event today / Upcoming event?

We would like to have what http://visitlaholm.se/ is having; a widget that shows the event today and a image view. Is it possible?
    Laholm

kalbynet
    Participant
    kalbynet
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

Hi there Marie,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I’ll help you out on this, although we cannot help much on theme customization.

I’d start by setting the calendar default view to ‘photo view’. You can hide some/all event details (title, description, etc) via CSS and just leave the picture. One that’s done you can insert the next upcoming event before the grid is shown. Do you think something like this would work?

One more thing if you are not planning to make this customization in the calendar page, you can use the tribe_get_events function to query events and just output their featured image if any. This article explains how that works → Using tribe_get_events.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event today / Upcoming event’ is closed to new replies.