event title showing up vertically in admin

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets event title showing up vertically in admin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Erick Arguello
    Participant

Hi, a picture is worth a thousand words. Event titles are showing up vertically in admin. I’m using the same theme and plugins on other sites, and not seeing this except on the ones with community events and events pro. Any ideas? it makes browsing through the admin a real chore!

Courtney

Hi Erick

So sorry this is happening for you. We’ve made a free plugin available for you that will resolve this. 

Check out Advanced Post Manager.

Let me know if this resolves the issue for you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Erick Arguello
    Participant

Hi Courtney,
    I’m wondering if there’s a css solution I can put in my child theme. I like using a different plugin for custom post types, and a different solution for metaboxes, and I also like to keep my plugin install as lean as I possibly can. This plugin that does so much seems like overkill for this particular formatting bug. If you have a github url to point to that cleans it up, that’d be helpful.
    Thanks!
    Wendy

Courtney

Hey Erick

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to help with that customization much more, per our \Scope of Support / Terms.

However, you might find what you are looking for in https://github.com/moderntribe/advanced-post-manager.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Erick Arguello
    Participant

OK, I guess I’ll try to chase it down in the release notes or code. Is there any plan to apply the fix to the product with the problem, rather than requiring a different plugin that does a bunch more stuff? This seems like a bug.

Courtney

Hey Erick

Unfortunately, we don’t count this as a bug. If you were to disable all other plugins except ours, you’d notice that the title would fit appropriately. Often additional plugins, such a Yoast’s SEO, add in extra columns and that distorts the expected view. While I love using Yoast, I do see the problem you are facing as a valid concern too. Rather than forcing other plugins’ columns to be hidden, we’d rather provide a solution to give you more controls.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘event title showing up vertically in admin’ is closed to new replies.