Event title in Woocommerce admin orders list

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event title in Woocommerce admin orders list

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christofer
    Participant

Hey guys,

I want to show not only the order number on woocommerce admin orders list, but also the event title. I don´t know how to accomplish this, so I would be happy if you could help me here!

With nice regards,
    LML

Christofer
    Participant

Sorry another question regarding the same issue: It would be even better if I could see all booked events somewhere in the backend? Like if ten people booked an event (or buyed tickets for it)can I see somewhere a list with those ten bookings?

Thanks for your help, with nice regards!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins.

I can try to help out, but can only support features as shipped with the plugin and not have to provide much support on Customizations.

As for the Orders that is 100% WooCommerce Coding and not sure how to do that. I would search Google and see if anyone has been successful in adding Product Titles from the order in the admin.

As for the second question.

We having an Attendees List for each event that you can access from the event listing in the admin.

If you hover over the title you will see it.

That is all we provide for listing attendees.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Christofer
    Participant

Hi Brian, thank you for your answer!

For the second question: Okay so I can not see all attendees for all events? I already found attendees for one special event but I would need all events here…do you now a plugin or pro edition I can purchase and use for this? I already searched for it but could not found one…

Thanks for your help so far!

With nice regards

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

We do not have a feature to do this:

For the second question: Okay so I can not see all attendees for all events?

If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/

Christofer
    Participant

Okay thanks 🙂

Brian
    Keymaster

You’re welcome sorry for not having better news.

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Event title in Woocommerce admin orders list’ is closed to new replies.