Event Title in Admin Wrapping After Single Character.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Title in Admin Wrapping After Single Character.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stacey Halsch
    Participant

Hi, I’ve been running into this issue… which is hard to explain. It would be much easier to show a screenshot. I have tracked it down to being a conflict between The SEO Framework & ECP. I managed to “fix” the problem by disabling the SEO view under Screen Options. I just wanted to present the bug in hopes that, if possible, a real fix can be found so both plugins can work together.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Stacey and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Actually, this is not so much a bug as a consequence of the increased number of columns in wp-admin when the SEO plugin is added.

Simply put, at some point, the different columns are literally fighting for limited space.

The solution is to disable unwanted column using Screen options as you have already found out. It does not have to be specifically the SEO ones, but the goal is to focus on the columns you need exclusively.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Title in Admin Wrapping After Single Character.’ is closed to new replies.