Event times are WAY off on iCal import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event times are WAY off on iCal import

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Luke
    Participant

Hi,

I’m impressed that iCal data can be imported — BUT the import is useless since the times are so far off. An event at 7pm shows up at like 2a.m. It looks like others are having this problem too. This really has to be fixed soon. If times aren’t imported correctly, the aggregator is pointless and iCal should be removed from the promotional material about why people like me should buy the aggregator.

In the meantime is there a way I can import and then fix the times without them being reset the next week when the import is auto pulled again?

Shelby
    Participant

Hey there Luke,

Thank you for using our plugins, I’m happy to help out here! 🙂

This issue often occurs in relation to timezone settings. Would you check out your timezone settings on your iCal and on your site? You can check out our knowledgebase article about working with Timezones here. 🙂

Please let me know how that goes!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event times are WAY off on iCal import’ is closed to new replies.