Event time changes if wordpress timezone is changed?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event time changes if wordpress timezone is changed?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Ilkka.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

I have some posts that have tickets associated with it. If i change the site wide timezone the event times are also changing. It is also affecting the tickets. The time is one hour wrong. It comes from the fact that i have changed the timezone with one hour. So times are different that i have set in the backend. I have normal events with tickets and the timezone change is not affecting them.

Please see the picture. Any good ideas how to avoid this?

thanks

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

Okey i could figure this out. It is something i have not realised before. I have never taken any action to click the timezone after the event date. And it seems that if WordPress time zone is changed all other types having tickets will change the timezone accordingly, but posts wont. So there is the confusion coming. Luckily i had just a couple posts having tickets. So it was not a big task to change it manually.

Glad you were able to figure things out, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event time changes if wordpress timezone is changed?’ is closed to new replies.