Event Tile Edit?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Tile Edit?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

On the main page the event tile has all the event page content. I’m looking for the right file to edit to hopefully fix that and just have the Name, Date, Address, Price range, and then add a register now button.

What is the file name for the event calendar event (tile?) and for the full event itself?

Just to clarify… The smaller image on the mainpage of the event and then the file to edit for the full event info.

thanks

Hi Mike,

Happy New Year!

Thanks so much for reaching out!

It sounds like you are looking to edit the Month View in the Main Calendar Page.  You can take a look at our Themer’s Guide, which can show you how to correctly copy and edit our templates to achieve the results that you are looking for.  You may want to look at the month/content.php file.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Let me know how it goes and if you have any other questions on the topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Mike
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Mike,

If you are trying to customize Photo View, then you should work with the /wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/views/pro/photo/content.php file and to edit a single event within Photo View, you should look at /wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/views/pro/photo/single-event.php.  You can try adding <?php echo tribe_get_venue() ?> to this template to add the venue.

When you refer to the main event page, I am assuming you mean the Calendar in Photo View, correct?  If that is the case, then /wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/views/pro/photo/content.php is the one to edit for that purpose.

Let me know if you need any further clarification!

Thanks,

Jaime

Mike
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Mike,

Okay, I understand.  For that purpose, you will want to look at the /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/single-event.php template.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tile Edit?’ is closed to new replies.